Savings & Stewardship is running a contest and you could win a free Flip UltraHD camcorder. The contest is part of their 12 Days of Giveaways where for 12 days, a different blog will offer up an awesome chance to get something free.
What is the Flip UltraHD Camcorder?
- Easy-to-use, pocket-sized HD camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom
- Simple user interface lets you start capturing HD video just seconds after powering on
- Captures 120 minutes of HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory; no tapes or additional memory cards required
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch FlipShare software
- Pre-installed FlipShare software lets you easily email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still photos from video, and even upload video to sharing sites like YouTube and MySpace
- FlipShare’s advanced compression technology allows for quick and easy sharing of high-resolution HD video in compact-sized files (via email or publishing online)
- Comes with Flip Video rechargeable AA battery pack (recharges when connected to USB); also supported by standard AA batteries
- Large 2-inch anti-glare color LCD screen to play back and delete videos
- HDMI output (mini-HDMI connector) makes it simple to watch video on your HDTV
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 30 frames per second (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
How you can enter
Visit the giveaway post on Savings & Stewardship. Don’t be confused at the initial nudge to join Snapfish, although Snapfish is sponsoring the giveaway, it’s not necessary to sign up with them to enter to win the Flip UltraHD. The contest rules are shown at the bottom of the page. You can get your entries in by simply following Savings & Stewardship on twitter or liking them on Facebook. Again, see link above for details. Contest ends December 13th at Midnight EST.